Polymer Day festivities will be Wednesday, March 30th, 2016, 10:30am-6:30pm. Posters and lunch will be in Morss Hall (50-140).
- 10:30am-11:00am: Poster Setup
- 11:00am-12:00pm: Poster Session Part 1
- 12:00pm-1:00pm: Lunch, Judges' Deliberation Part 1, and start of Secret Contest
- 1:00pm-2:00pm: Poster Session Part 2
- 2:00pm-3:00pm: Judges' Deliberation Part 2 and voting for Secret Contest
- 3:00pm-5:00pm: Talks @ 66-110
- 5:00pm-6:30pm: Awards Reception @ 66-201
New this year: Win a gift card in a secret contest that will be revealed at noon and be judged by your peers at 2pm!
Posters need to be up for viewing 11:00am-2:00pm. Poster presenters are required to be at their posters for Poster Session Part 1. Only presenters nominated by the judges will have to be at their posters for Poster Session Part 2. Nominated presenters will be notified shortly before the second session.
Schedule is subject to change.