Polymer Day festivities will be Thursday, April 13, 2017, 10:30am-6:30pm. Posters and lunch will be in Morss Hall (50-140).
- 10:30am-11:00am: Poster Setup
- 11:00am-11:45am: Poster Session Part 1
- 11:45am-12:45pm: Lunch, Judges' Deliberation Part 1
- 12:45pm-2:00pm: Poster Session Part 2
- 2:00pm-2:45pm: Judges' Deliberation Part 2 and Poster Removal
- 2:45pm-4:55pm: Talks & Panel @ 54-100
- 5:00pm-6:30pm: Awards Reception @ 66-201
New this year: a PPSM alumni career panel focusing on entrepreneurship and atypical career paths post-graduate school.
Posters need to be up for viewing 11:00am-2:00pm. Poster presenters are required to be at their posters for Poster Session Part 1. Only presenters nominated by the judges will have to be at their posters for Poster Session Part 2. Nominated presenters will be notified shortly before the second session.
Schedule is subject to change.